The Stockholm Film festival takes over the cinemas in the capital of Sweden during 12 days. This year the festival will screen 200 movies from 60 countries.
The director Francis Ford Coppola, well know from the wonderful movie "Godfather" will attend the festival on november 10. He will have a face to face with the audience before he recieves the prize that the festival give every year to a important person in the cinematography.
Here is the list of movies in the competition section.
- A Decent Woman by Lukas Valenta Rinner (Argentina, South Korea, Austria)
- A Taste Of Ink by Morgan Simon (France)
- Albüm by Mehmet Can Mertoğlu (Turquia, Frankrike, Romonia
- Are We Not Cats by Xander Robin (USA)
- Birth Of A Nation by Nate Parker (USA)
- Dogs by Bogdan Mirica (France, Bulgaria, Qatar)
- Godless by Ralitza Petrova (Bulgarieb, Denmark, France)
- Hedi by Mohamed Ben Attia (France, Belgien, Qatar)
- Manchester By The Sea by Kenneth Lonergan (USA)
- Nocturnal Animals by Tom Ford (USA)
- Old Stone by Johnny Ma (China, Canada)
- Ordinary People by Eduardo W. Roy Jr. (Phillipine)
- Park by Sofia Exarchou (Grece, Poland)
- Prevenge by Alice Lowe (UK)
- Quit Staring At My Plate by Hana Jušić (Croatia, Denmark)
- Sand Storm by Elite Zexer (Israel)
- Through The Wall by Rama Burshtein (Israel)
- X-Quinientos by Juan Andrés Arango (Colombia, Canada, Mexico)